Automated patch clamp and calcium oscillation assays enable high-resolution measurement of ion channels—important both as drug targets and for testing in toxicity studies—in their cellular context, at scale. While advances in high throughput electrophysiology instrumentation have led to a dramatic increase in throughput, they have also resulted in new analysis bottlenecks when it comes to analyzing electrophysiological data.
Genedata Screener for Ion Channel Screening addresses these bottlenecks. Supporting the latest electrophysiology instrumentation, Genedata Screener enables you to:
- Automate sophisticated normalization, averaging and fitting of time-series data, from patch-clamp and calcium oscillation experiments across millions of compounds—reducing total data handling and analysis time by upwards of 95%.
- Adjust time windows on the fly and have these changes automatically applied to downstream results, for consistent, high-quality analysis.
- View electrophysiology traces from within plate-level visualizations and alongside key results, for rapid QC and assessment.
- Pfizer and Genentech use Genedata Screener to streamline and automate their high throughput patch clamp screens of up to a million compounds.
- Axxam used Genedata Screener to establish a robust data analysis workflow for highly scalable, routine application of calcium oscillation assays.