Genedata Biopharma Partner Symposium | Basel, Switzerland | March 6–7, 2024
The Genedata Biopharma Partner Symposium is a unique interdisciplinary event at the interface between biopharma R&D and IT. Presentations and discussions will focus on innovative applications and new industry requirements: novel molecular formats (e.g., multispecifics, TCRs, CARs, AAVs, RNA vaccines), advanced screening technologies, MS-based multi-attribute methods (MAM), NGS, molecular patient profiling, and automation and data FAIRification in biopharmaceutical R&D.
At this invitation-only event, leading biopharma companies will show how groups have set up, operate, and use Genedata solutions to transform their biotherapeutics research & development and how this results in increased efficiency and throughput. The symposium brings together people working in all areas of biopharma:
- Discovery—Screening, selection, engineering, and validation
- Development—Characterization, optimization, and cell-line engineering
- Production—Bioprocessing, biosafety, and QC
- Translational Science—Patient profiling and integrative (pre-)clinical research
- IT—Infrastructure, networking, and integration
- Automation—Laboratory, data and research process automation
The event includes plenary keynote presentations as well as targeted break-out sessions and poster and demo sessions which highlight how the Genedata Biopharma Platform is streamlining processes and increasing efficiency throughout biopharmaceutical research, development, and production.
In addition to the scientific program, there will be an evening social networking event and dinner.