Genedata is pleased to invite you to the Genedata Screener® Open Forum - London, United Kingdom on June 15, 2023. This event is a chance for pharma, biotech, and CRO companies, to come together and discuss data analysis and management workflows in biopharma R&D.
Don’t miss out on this great networking and learning opportunity. Find out how Genedata Screener can streamline analysis of a wide range of assays and technologies—all on a single platform. It helps to:
- Automate data workflows and digitalize R&D
- Standardize analysis practices, to produce higher quality results
- Facilitate collaboration
- Make data FAIR and set the stage for AI-driven drug discovery and development
Sessions will feature:
- Talks from current Screener customers Artios Pharma, Sygnature Discovery and Axxam
- Product updates and demonstrations from the expert Genedata team
Seating is limited for this free, invitation-only forum. Therefore, we encourage you to register today to save your seat and to stay informed of agenda updates and speakers.