- Streamline workflows, reduce costs, and lower maintenance efforts by using one single analysis platform for all current and future screening technologies
- Improve science and chance of success through more reliable results and deepened knowledge
- Save time and minimize hassle by reducing manual errors and interpretation mistakes
- Gain highest data quality and deep understanding through thorough experiment and data QC, systematic data access, and result comparability and traceability
- Securely share data using internal servers, hosted servers, or the cloud and leverage internal and external collaborations at all levels
Genedata Screener scales from small data sets to massive experiments with thousands of plates at high resolution. Automation and standardization combined with interactivity and flexibility builds a powerful software that allows huge data sets to be processed in minutes. Best-practice analysis workflows can be set up centrally to allow immediate loading and automated processing of all data from a certain type of experiment. Individual wells or compounds are flagged as suspect or interesting, displayed to and inspected by the scientist, who can make appropriate adjustments using his full access to all calculation and visualization methods. If any parameter is adjusted, all dependent results and variables are automatically recalculated, keeping full traceability.
In addition to the core functionality of Screener, Genedata offers a number of area-specific solutions. If your screening application or technology is not mentioned below, do not hesitate to contact us to see what we can do for you.