Genedata strives to facilitate knowledge sharing and engaging discussions on best practices in the field of NGS-Based Biosafety Testing and Cell Line Development.
By filling the form below, you can stay up to date on future open forum events that match your profile and interests!
Genedata Selector has already co-hosted six successful open forums with leading biopharma companies. All events featured talks by experts on the key challenges and opportunities in the field.
With Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS), we hosted four events focused on NGS-based adventitious virus detection, its impact in accelerating timelines, the benefits of its implementation during biopharma R&D, and regulatory practices.
Here you can read about our previous NGS-based biosafety testing open forums:
- December 10th, 2020 - First Virtual Industry Workshop on NGS-Based Biosafety Testing
- September 16th 2021 - Industry Knowledge Share on NGS for Safety of Biotherapeutics
- January 27th 2022 - Fireside Discussions on NGS-Based Biosafety - a Gamechanger in Biopharma
- October 13th 2022 - NGS-Based Biosafety and Product QC
Together with Boehringer Ingelheim, we also hosted two events focused on NGS-Based Cell Line Development (CLD). These events provided a platform for experts to share their experiences in cell line characterization, multi-omics data integration and analysis. Other important themes discussed included the applications of NGS to accelerate CLD and identify transgene integration sites.
Here you can read about our previous CLD open forums:
- April 29th, 2021 - Knowledge Exchange on NGS-Based Cell Line Development
- July 14th, 2022 - Discussions on Optimizing Cell Line Development with NGS-Based Approaches
To date, these events have been an opportunity to learn and exchange perspectives. To continue this exchange of ideas, we host these events regularly touching on important subjects in the NGS-based biosafety testing and Cell Line Development domain.
Please fill the form below to receive information on upcoming events.