Vaccines represent one of the most crucial public health advances in human history. However, the discovery, development, and manufacturing of prophylactic and therapeutic vaccines to protect people against infectious and other diseases remains very challenging.
This is where Genedata comes in.
Increase Research Efficiency
- Manages the entire research and development workflow for protein-based vaccines as well as novel vaccine technologies such as viral vector- and mRNA-based vaccines
- Registers, produces, and characterizes recombinant nucleic acids, proteins, and viruses
- Investigates novel antigens and identifies relevant epitopes using practical visualizations and analytical tools
- Analyzes data across projects and optimizes processes by systematically identifying R&D process bottlenecks
Set Up HT Development Processes
- Automates and scales up cloning, screening, engineering, expression, and purification of vaccine candidates and their components
- Enables well-organized bioprocess development (USP, DSP, formulation, and analytics) for all vaccine types including support for synthetic and cell-free processes
- Integrates all lab instruments and robotic devices via open architecture to automate data transfer, e.g., during formulation screening
- Facilitates automated communication and transparent handover of materials and data between different teams and functions
Monitor Vaccine Quality & Integrity
- Integrates all characterization and analytics data (e.g., antigens, protein subunits, viruses, nucleic acids)
- Identifies potential developability risks based on integrated product quality assessment
- Correlates manufacturing process parameters with product quality; full QbD support
- Generates full historical record for each vaccine candidate in a single mouse click
Ensure Traceability & Compliance
- Enables full traceability from raw materials to final products including all aliquots and analytical samples
- Establishes a single source of truth by centralizing data management and providing real-time access to all project information
- Relies on an established enterprise platform based on industry-standard architecture
Streamlining SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Discovery
See how Twist has successfully used Genedata Biologics to identify and characterize a panel of high affinity anti-SARS-CoV-2 S1 and anti-ACE2 antibodies with potential for therapeutic and/or diagnostic applications.
Paving the Way for SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccines
Learn about the major themes and advancements in the field of cell and gene therapy presented at ASGCT 2021.
Towards Novel RNA and Viral Vector Modalities
See details of a workflow support platform that enables the digitalization of vaccine research and development to facilitate communication, minimize resource-intensive errors, and accelerate the vaccine R&D processes.
Faster, Safer, Viral Detection in Biologics Manufacturing
Read how Genedata supports manufacturers to reduce both time and risk by incorporating NGS-based testing into their workflows.