Genedata Expressionist 10.5 リリース：
Genedata significantly improves support of Multi-Attribute Methods (MAM), extends quantification functionalities, and provides new reporting capabilities in its leading software platform for the characterization of biopharmaceuticals
September 15, 2016
Genedata, a leading provider of advanced software solutions for drug discovery and development, today announced the release of version 10.5 of its market-leading mass spectrometry software platform Genedata Expressionist®. This latest version delivers important new features, in particular support of the application of multi-attribute methods (MAMs) for the characterization of biotherapeutics. Release 10.5 will be demonstrated in September at the Bioanalytical and Formulation Summit in Berlin, Germany and at the CASSS mass spectrometry meeting, the 13th Symposium on the Practical Application of Mass Spectrometry in the Biotechnology Industry, in San Diego, USA.
Genedata Expressionist addresses rapidly evolving needs in major biopharmaceutical R&D organizations to automate complex data analysis processes for mass spectrometry, a key technology for biotherapeutics characterization. Building on valuable new features introduced earlier, such as the quantification of intact proteins by UV and the introduction of vector graphics for the production of visually appealing reports, Release 10.5 of Genedata Expressionist offers:
- Extended support of MAMs for biotherapeutics characterization, e.g.
- Absent/present search with advanced peak filtering options (e.g. intensity, charge state)
- Automated recognition and reporting of unexpected spectral features
- Fully automated MAM execution ready to be deployed in quality control (QC) and production
- Improved quantification capabilities, e.g.
- Multiple calibration curves
- Quantification through external and internal standards
- Quantification of modifications by protein sequence location
- Improved customization of plots and reports, e.g.
- Peak annotations & quantification can be exchanged between UV and MS traces
- Enhanced layout options for the generation of custom reports
- Enriched vector graphics figure exportation
Genedata Expressionist was initially designed over ten years ago as a flexible, MS instrument- and vendor-independent software platform for proteomics and metabolomics, and has continually evolved as a highly scalable system with a special emphasis on harmonizing and automating complex data analysis workflows related to biotherapeutics characterization. GxP-compliant, the end-to-end enterprise software platform integrates state-of-the-art algorithms, intuitive visualizations, and straightforward reporting functionality for quick decision-making, as well as data and method management capabilities that enable reproducible, high-quality results with significant time and cost savings.
“I am very pleased about the latest edition of Genedata Expressionist, facilitating the adoption of MS-based monitoring in production and QC,” said Dr. Othmar Pfannes, CEO of Genedata. “Our focus remains on making the complete MS-based biotherapeutics characterization process from research to production as efficient as possible and enabling effective decision-making based on quality results. We are committed to further investing significant development resources in close collaboration with our partners to bring well-characterized biotherapeutics to market as quickly as possible.”