Flow cytometry and FACS are everyday tools used across the large molecule discovery and development workflow. Beginning with hit identification to functional characterization of your lead molecules, flow cytometry is used for key assays such as:
- Hybridoma / B-cell screening / Binding assays
- Cross-species reactivity
- Cytokine assays
- Antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity (ADCC)
- Antibody-dependent cellular phagocytosis (ADCP)
- Complement-dependent cytotoxicity (CDC)
- And more…
Standardization and automation of flow cytometry data analysis saves time and improves productivity. Genedata Screener integrates with industry-standard flow cytometers from Sartorius (including iQue®), BioRad, and BD Biosciences. The software automates data analysis and streamlines reporting, allowing you to move from raw data to results and scale up in one single platform.
By using Genedata Screener for flow cytometry experiments, you can:
- Instantly access results at all resolution levels, from single cells to well and plates, for easy comparison and interrogation.
- Perform population gating with interactive histograms and scatter plots; conduct final result calculations such as automated dose response curve fitting on selected cell subpopulations in one platform.
- Instantly process entire campaigns by applying your saved gating and processing settings, and re-process on the fly when settings need adjustment.
- Report results to a data warehouse in one click.
Want to improve your productivity through automated data analytics? Get more information below: