From Characterization to Quality Monitoring:
A Single End-to-End Platform for MAM
Since the first Multi-Attribute-Method (MAM)-based submission was approved by the FDA in 2019, more and more biopharma companies are striving to leverage the efficiencies delivered by MAM to streamline their development and manufacturing processes. As a long-term member of the MAM Consortium, Genedata is spearheading the biopharma industry’s adoption of MAM approaches, and uses the experience, domain knowledge, and expertise it has gained to work closely with its partners to develop the MAM capabilities of Genedata Expressionist and make it the software of choice for MAM implementations.
In this webinar you will learn how new automated quality monitoring approaches further expand the MAM capabilities of Genedata Expressionist: the only end-to-end solution supporting the entire MAM process — from upstream in-depth characterization to downstream targeted critical quality attribute monitoring — on a single integrated software platform.
- An all-new solution for automated CQA monitoring
- Streamlined and simplified method transfer from Development to Manufacturing and QC
- Up- and downstream data integration for automating the entire MAM process
Who Should Watch
Biopharma analytical scientists and managers who are looking to automate mass spectrometry-based analytical workflows for characterization and quality monitoring of biotherapeutics.
- Aude Tartière, Scientific Account Manager, Genedata Inc, San Francisco, USA
- Sally Deeb, Scientific Account Manager, Genedata GmbH, Munich, Germany
- Jonathan Jones, Business Development, Genedata Ltd., Cambridge, UK