Key Features of Genedata Selector for CRISPR/Cas9
- Applicable to all industry and research relevant organisms, both public and proprietary
- Visualization tools allow for precise genome target selection
- High quality genome-wide gRNA prediction with lowest possible off-targets
- Further off-target validation in related organisms like cloning hosts (i.e. E. coli)
- Sequence level verification of gRNA using locally installed sequence analysis tools
Genedata has extensive experience in supporting customers using targeted genome editing with the CRISPR/Cas9 system. The integrated platform allows for improved prediction of gRNAs reducing the probability of errors, even with proprietary genomes, thus increasing the success rate of experiments. The centralized and secure storage of gene and genome editing experiments means researchers can quickly share knowledge within their institute and reduce duplication of work.