Key Features of Genedata Selector for Biosafety Assessment
- Facilitates the unbiased detection of adventitious agents in culture media components like bovine serum, cell free supernatants, host cell lines, or biological products with NGS
- Manages host cell, viral, and microbial genome databases along with the assayed sample information
- Allows for efficient and reproducible analyses of NGS data for specific identification of adventitious agents through automated workflows
- Automatically generates clear and concise reports to empower confident decision making
- Significantly reduces the time required to perform NGS data analysis, thus ensuring quick release of production lots
Genedata Selector has extensive experience in supporting customers using NGS for biosafety assessment. We provide a broad range of validated software tools combined with scientific consulting and professional services.
Rely on a partner with 20 years of experience servicing the pharma and industrial biotech industries to give you confidence in your investigation of microbial contamination and in your decision to release your production lots to consumers.