Automated Data Processing Workflows for Targeted Peptide Mapping Data Analysis and Reporting
Discover how scientists at Janssen are leveraging customized system integration and data processing to:
- Automate targeted MS-based peptide mapping of protein therapeutic samples
- Drive workflow processes using sample-specific metadata
- Standardize data reporting to enable meaningful data aggregation
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn how automated peptide mapping workflows reduce variability and improve confidence in results.
- See how sample metadata can be utilized to drive sample-specific data processing and analysis.
- Discover how standardized reporting enables meaningful data aggregation.
Who Should Attend
- Biopharma analytical scientists, lab heads, and directors who are looking to automate targeted mass spectrometry-based peptide mapping workflows for characterization and quality monitoring of biotherapeutics