Genedata Expressionist 10.0 リリース：
Genedata adds major new functionality and significantly improves many popular features of the leading software platform for characterization of biopharmaceuticals in drug discovery, development and manufacturing
March 15, 2016
Bethesda, MD, USA
Genedata, a leading provider of advanced software solutions for drug discovery and development, today announced the launch of Release 10.0 of its market-leading mass spectrometry software platform Genedata Expressionist®. The latest version of the software for characterization of biotherapeutics is being demonstrated simultaneously at the 2016 Biotherapeutics Analytical Summit in Bethesda, MD, USA and at CASSS Analytical Technologies Europe 2016 in Vienna, Austria.
Genedata Expressionist has a rapidly growing base of users in major biopharmaceutical R&D organizations, whose continuously evolving requirements have been addressed by adding major new functionality and significantly improving existing features of Genedata Expressionist. Improvements include the refinement and enhancement of peak detection, deconvolution of spectra, and platform scalability.
All-new functionalities of Release 10.0 include:
- Quantification of intact proteins by UV—users are now able to process MS and UV data together for more accurate quantification of proteins;
- High resolution intact protein analysis, enabling greater accuracy in protein identification;
- Manual review of automated annotations, allowing maximum control for validation;
- User interface-based batch processing, saving time by automatically processing thousands of biotherapeutics with changing sequences in one batch;
- Expanded support of peptide fragmentation technologies including ETD and ECD fragmentation;
- A glycan library editor, allowing users to build or modify their own libraries of glycans;
- Vector graphics for the production of visually appealing, compelling reports.
Genedata Expressionist was initially designed over ten years ago as a flexible vendor-independent software platform for proteomics and metabolomics. Since then the software has evolved as a highly scalable system with a special emphasis on harmonizing and automating complex data analysis workflows related to biotherapeutics characterization. The end-to-end enterprise software platform integrates state-of-the-art algorithms, intuitive visualizations, and reporting for quick decision-making, as well as data and method management enabling reproducible, high-quality results with significant time and cost savings.
“I am excited about this major step forward with the latest release of Genedata Expressionist,” said Dr. Othmar Pfannes, CEO of Genedata. “Built on its highly scalable foundation, we have further refined and improved our market-leading software platform, addressing major requirements in the rapidly evolving field of characterization of biopharmaceuticals. We will continue to make significant investments in developing the platform further, based on close collaboration with our leading biopharmaceutical partners, to make it the platform of choice for all characterization work.”