Live Webinar — From Characterization to Quality Monitoring:
End-to-End Multi-Attribute Method Solutions
Since the first Multi-Attribute-Method (MAM)-based submission was approved by the FDA in 2019, more and more biopharma companies are striving to leverage the efficiencies delivered by MAM to streamline their development and manufacturing processes. As a long-term member of the MAM Consortium, Genedata is spearheading the biopharma industry’s adoption of MAM approaches, and uses the experience, domain knowledge, and expertise it has gained to work closely with its partners to develop the MAM capabilities of Genedata Expressionist and make it the software of choice for MAM implementations.
In this webinar you will learn how Genedata Expressionist offers customers rapid deployment of ready-to-use configurable workflows for each stage of the MAM process — from upstream in-depth characterization to downstream targeted critical quality attribute (CQA) monitoring — on a single integrated software platform.
- An all-new solution to automate the monitoring of CQAs
- Streamlined and simplified method transfer from Development to Manufacturing and QC
- Up- and downstream data integration to automate the entire MAM process
- Aude Tartière, Scientific Account Manager, Genedata Inc, San Francisco, USA
- Sally Deeb, Scientific Account Manager, Genedata GmbH, Munich, Germany
- Jonathan Jones, Business Development—Expressionist, Genedata Ltd., Cambridge, UK
Who Should Watch
Biopharma analytical scientists and managers who are looking to automate mass spectrometry-based analytical workflows for characterization and quality monitoring of biotherapeutics.