Automate Flow Cytometry Data Analysis and Report Results with One Click—Webinar for Japan
The Genedata Screener® Webinar "Automate Flow Cytometry Data Analysis and Report Results with One Click", held on December 2, will be hosted by Genedata KK on December 16 for researchers located in Japan.
Flow cytometry is a versatile method for functional antibody screening and characterization in drug discovery. To efficiently contribute to discovery projects, flow assays need to be speedily analyzed and their results integrated with other information on the molecules to take appropriate progression decisions. Genedata Screener® streamlines analysis of these flow assays and combines their results directly with information from large-molecule registration and workflow systems such as Genedata Biologics®.
Join us for a webinar and software demonstration for insights on:
- Rapidly template flow cytometry analysis workflows
- Automatically run the process, from data capture to end results
- Review at-a-glance antibody affinity and cross-reactivity results
- Simplify quality assurance with automated rules and filters
- Report results and population plots to Genedata Biologics in a single click