Automate Flow Cytometry Data Analysis and Report Results with One Click
Flow cytometry is a versatile method for functional antibody screening and characterization in drug discovery. To efficiently contribute to discovery projects, flow assays need to be speedily analyzed and their results integrated with other information on the molecules to take appropriate progression decisions. Genedata Screener® streamlines analysis of these flow assays and combines their results directly with information from large-molecule registration and workflow systems such as Genedata Biologics®.
Our upcoming webinar & software demonstration will show you how to:
- Rapidly template flow cytometry analysis workflows
- Automatically run the process, from data capture to end results
- Review at-a-glance antibody affinity and cross-reactivity results
- Simplify quality assurance with automated rules and filters
- Report results and population plots to Genedata Biologics in a single click
Can't join us on December 2? No worries—your registration ensures you will receive a link to the recorded session.