DevOps Engineer, Genedata Profiler, DE-Munich
As a DevOps Engineer at Genedata you will be supporting our growing Genedata Profiler® (Precision Medicine) team. You will be responsible for further automation of commissioning our platform in AWS and further help us to streamline the harmonization, integration, management, and analysis of high-volume biomedical data. Our customers count on our platform to be highly reliable, lightning fast, supremely secure, and preserve all their customizations and integrations every time we ship.
You will be working in a fast-paced, agile, and cutting-edge engineering team. This full-time position is based in Munich and will requires minimal travel (<5%).
- Work with our application development team on the design, deployment, and continuous improvement of important infrastructure services in AWS (i.e. logging, monitoring, and alerting).
- Provide input into long-range infrastructure requirements and operational guidelines, with a focus on automation and continuous improvement of the platform.
- Analyze and comprehend how customers are using our platform and help drive continuous improvement of our offering based on that.
- Continuously raise our standard of engineering excellence by implementing best practices for security, testing, and deployment.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- 3+ years work experience in a DevOps role incl. IT service management processes such as ITIL and GAMP5.
- In-depth, hands-on experience with Linux, networking, server, and AWS cloud architecture.
- Solid understanding of deployment, management, and maintenance of elastic cloud-hosted systems; including auto-scaling, monitoring, performance tuning, troubleshooting and disaster recovery.
- Understanding of cloud security and best practices.
- Proficiency with source control (git), continuous integration, and testing pipelines.
- Innovate, communicate, and mentor.
What Can You Expect From Us?
Genedata offers an attractive Total Reward Package that comprises a competitive salary and attractive benefits in return for your contribution to our success.
If you would like the next step in your career to be supporting the frontier of science and technology with cutting-edge software, Genedata has just the right opportunity for you!
Our collective expertise in research-informatics, combined with our open and scalable computational solutions, makes us the leading software provider in discovery informatics for biotech, pharmaceuticals, and related life sciences.
What Is Next?
If you are interested in this position, please submit us your CV and motivation letter.
Genedata only accepts CVs and resumes directly from candidates. Personnel recruitment agencies need not respond.
Genedata is an Equal Opportunity Employer.