Scientific Software Developer, Genedata Expressionist, DE-Munich
- You lead the design and development of novel algorithms and data structures
- You collaborate with scientists to prototype innovative solutions
- You enjoy working on high-impact customer development projects
- You are a detail-oriented thinker who comes up with out-of-the-box approaches
- You contribute to a good team spirit and share your knowledge in lunch-bag sessions or code-reviews
- BSc, MSc, or PhD in Computer Science, Bioinformatics, or related fields, or comparable on-the-job experience
- Working knowledge of Java and related technologies
- Interest to working in an interdisciplinary science field
- Good communication and presentation skills in English
- Experience in front-end technologies such as Swing or JavaFX, or back-end technologies such as JAX-RS, Hibernate or Spring, as well as modern web technologies such as Angular are appreciated
Genedata is an exceptional company. With over two decades of success in research informatics due to closely-knit teams of scientists, developers and business experts, Genedata has achieved steady and continuous growth since inception. As a private and majority employee-owned organization, we empower each employee to be a contributing voice in the company operations and evolution. Our collective expertise in research informatics, combined with our open and scalable computational solutions, makes us the leading software provider in R&D informatics for biotech, pharmaceuticals, and related life sciences. We are headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and have subsidiaries in Germany, US, UK, Japan and Singapore.
About Genedata Expressionist
Genedata Expressionist® is a highly innovative, comprehensive, enterprise-level software solution for mass spectrometry data processing, analysis, and management. The software addresses critical needs of research and development organizations seeking scalability and flexibility for a variety of applications, in particular in the field of biotherapeutics characterization.
Are You Interested?
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and motivation letter.
Genedata is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Genedata only accepts CVs and resumes directly from candidates. Personnel recruitment agencies need not respond.