Java Full-Stack Software Developer, Genedata Expressionist, DE-Munich
We are looking for talented Java developers to join our rapidly growing team supporting the expansion of our highly innovative software product Genedata Expressionist®, a powerful solution that revolutionizes the data processing, analysis, management, and reporting of biotherapeutics characterization, metabolomics, and proteomics studies based on mass spectrometry.
You will work within a strong, international, and quality-driven agile team that maintains and develops best-in-class scientific software that is widely adopted by the biopharma industry. You will change someone's life by understanding their problem and creating solutions that work, you will save someone's day by fixing a bug, you will avoid trouble by heavily testing our software, and you will take your fellow developers to the next level by leveraging the collaborative environment where you will give and take.
If you are enthusiastic about coding, building great products that make a difference, motivated to learn and grow, while having an aptitude for understanding and solving hard problems, please apply now.
This full-time permanent position is based at our office in Munich, Germany.
- Deliver high-quality, well tested and documented code
- Develop new functionality according to backlog
- Prototype new and redesign existing features
- Maintain product and suggest improvements
- Play an active role in the Scrum process
- BSc, MSc, or Ph.D. in computer science, mathematics, physics, bioinformatics, or related fields
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- In-depth knowledge of Java and related technologies
- Experience with our stack is a plus, including Spring, Hibernate, Angular, and Maven
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality of work
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Driven to collaborate in a cross-functional environment
Genedata is an exceptional company. With over two decades of success in research informatics due to closely-knit teams of scientists, developers and business experts, Genedata has achieved steady and continuous growth since inception. As a private and majority employee-owned organization, we empower each employee to be a contributing voice in the company operations and evolution. Our collective expertise in research informatics, combined with our open and scalable computational solutions, makes us the leading software provider in R&D informatics for biotech, pharmaceuticals, and related life sciences. We are headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and have subsidiaries in Germany, US, UK, Japan and Singapore.
About Genedata Expressionist
Genedata Expressionist® is a highly innovative, comprehensive, enterprise-level software solution for mass spectrometry data processing, analysis, and management. The software addresses critical needs of research and development organizations seeking scalability and flexibility for a variety of applications, in particular in the field of biotherapeutics characterization.
Are You Interested?
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and motivation letter.
Genedata is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Genedata only accepts CVs and resumes directly from candidates. Personnel recruitment agencies need not respond.