Scientific Content Marketing Specialist, Genedata Selector, CH-Basel
We are looking to hire a Scientific Content Specialist for a 100% position in Basel, Switzerland, to join our growing business team supporting our highly innovative software product Genedata Selector®, a comprehensive enterprise software solution for NGS data driven workflows in Biopharma R&D.
As Scientific Content Marketing Specialist you will work across functions with product management, product development, business development and scientific consulting translating our product features and values into easily understandable, concise content for articles, white papers, use-cases, blogs to attract new prospects. You will be supporting the launch of new product versions with marketing collaterals and gathering market and competitive intelligence to optimize the positioning of our solutions.
This interdisciplinary, multi-faceted position offers an exciting opportunity to support, shape, and promote successful, our cutting-edge enterprise software system for streamlining NGS-based workflows in the Biopharma sector. The position also offers a high level of interactivity and responsibility in a growing company, and the opportunity to work as part of a strong international team.
To help us understand who you are and what motivates you, please include a paragraph on what sentence in this ad attracted you the most to this position, and why.
- Comprehend business scenarios & challenges, scientific & technology concepts in the area or rational cell line development & biosafety and translate them into concise and easily understandable text
- Create compelling content for product collateral, email campaigns, landing pages, digital and print ads, whitepapers, posters, and other marketing materials in line with corporate guidelines
- Collaborate with product marketing teams and other internal customers (e.g. business and scientific account management) to understand business needs/objectives and translate them into engaging marketing collaterals
- Drive and execute marketing and external communication activities
- Support the sales lead generation and qualification process, execute marketing and external communication activities
- MSc or PhD in Science (biology, bioinformatics)
- Knowledge of the biopharmaceutical research and development process and ideally familiarity with biopharma workflows, NGS applications and genomics in life science is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, including clear and effective copywriting
- Native or near-native English (especially in writing)
- Experience in preparing marketing/communications/sales materials
- Strong grasp of marketing and branding concepts and social media
- Highly organized with a flair for project management
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality of work with a hands-on mentality
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in B2B marketing is a plus
Genedata is an exceptional company. With over two decades of success in research informatics due to closely-knit teams of scientists, developers and business experts, Genedata has achieved steady and continuous growth since inception. As a private and majority employee-owned organization, we empower each employee to be a contributing voice in the company operations and evolution. Our collective expertise in research informatics, combined with our open and scalable computational solutions, makes us the leading software provider in R&D informatics for biotech, pharmaceuticals, and related life sciences. We are headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and have subsidiaries in Germany, US, UK, Japan and Singapore.
Are You Interested?
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and motivation letter.
Genedata is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Genedata only accepts CVs and resumes directly from candidates. Personnel recruitment agencies need not respond.