Product Marketing Scientist, Discovery Screening, CH-Basel
Are you a scientist with experience in marketing, or a marketer with a solid background in science? Would you like to work closely with product management, business development and scientific consulting to analyze, demonstrate, and communicate the revolutionary impact of premier software systems on pharma R&D?
Our software products define the gold standards in drug discovery at the major pharma and biotech companies. To characterize the drugs of tomorrow in early discovery, to fully automate data analysis processes, or to reinvent image analysis using Artificial Intelligence are some of the areas where we drive innovation in biopharma R&D and where we are looking for you!
- Collaborate with our customer facing science and business teams to extract key values of our software products
- Create ideas and strategies to transport product values to customers
- Conduct market studies and find new ways to reach new audiences
- Drive and execute go-to-market strategies
- Craft and write appealing adverts, brochures, posters, and other types of engaging content
The Successful Candidate Has:
- MSc or PhD in life sciences or bioinformatics and post-graduate hand-on experience in drug discovery research in a pharmaceutical or biotech company
- 3+ years' experience in a B2B marketing or sales role, ideally with an enterprise software or instrument company serving the life-science market
- Sound understanding of biopharmaceutical R&D processes and workflows
- Analytical, problem-solving, and creative mindset
- Proficiency in English with excellent writing and proof-reading skills (beyond writing scientific papers), ideally experience writing marketing collateral pieces
What Can You Expect From Us?
Genedata’s success in delivering computational solutions for bio-pharmaceutical R&D makes us a leading software provider for life sciences. This success depends on its people from all over the world: innovative data scientists, talented soft-ware engineers, strategic marketing thinkers, communicative business developers plus any others with unique skills that make a difference in a highly innovative environment.
Genedata offers an attractive Total Reward Package that comprises a competitive salary and attractive benefits in return for your contribution to our success.
If you would like the next step in your career to be supporting the frontier of science and technology with cutting-edge software, Genedata has just the right opportunity for you!
What Is Next?
If you are interested in this position, please submit us your CV and motivation letter.
Genedata only accepts CVs and resumes directly from candidates. Personnel recruitment agencies need not respond.
Genedata is an Equal Opportunity Employer.