Junior Business Development Manager, Genedata Screener, CH-Basel
Are you a research scientist or scientific sales professional with strong initiative and the desire to develop digital business in the exciting and fast-growing field of life sciences? We are seeking to grow our successful, highly innovative, and interdisciplinary business team in our Basel Office.
As Junior Business Development Manager for the Genedata Screener platform, you will be a key member of our dynamic sales team, empowered to have a significant impact on the continuous growth of our business. You will enable our partners in pharmaceutical research to achieve their vision through leveraging the full power of in-vitro assay data. You also will gain rich experience in a stimulating enterprise software sales environment, consulting and partnering with multiple influencers and decision makers from IT, science, and business.
- Develop new business in target markets, as well as continue expansion within existing clients;
- Build relationships with scientists and provide solutions for optimizing their scientific and data workflows;
- Drive business – prospecting, negotiating, and closing deals from initial contact through signed agreements;
- Develop and communicate project proposals and present to interdisciplinary teams;
- Interact with the consultancy team, product management, marketing and other functions to identify and build opportunities and sell software and services
The Successful Candidate Has:
- MSc or PhD degree in Life Sciences
- Experience with scientific data analysis software
- Commercial mindset
- Excellent planning, organization, time management skills as well as willingness to take initiative
- Good communicator and team player
- Excellent knowledge of English, any additional major European language (e.g. German, French, Spanish etc.) is an advantage
- Willingness to travel (20 – 30%)
What Can You Expect From Us?
Genedata’s success in delivering computational solutions for bio-pharmaceutical R&D makes us a leading software provider for life sciences. This success depends on its people from all over the world: innovative data scientists, talented soft-ware engineers, strategic marketing thinkers, communicative business developers plus any others with unique skills that make a difference in a highly innovative environment.
Genedata offers an attractive Total Reward Package that comprises a competitive salary and attractive benefits in return for your contribution to our success.
If you would like the next step in your career to be supporting the frontier of science and technology with cutting-edge software, Genedata has just the right opportunity for you!
What Is Next?
If you are interested in this position, please submit us your CV and motivation letter.
Genedata only accepts CVs and resumes directly from candidates. Personnel recruitment agencies need not respond.
Genedata is an Equal Opportunity Employer.