Scientific Content Marketing Specialist, Genedata Profiler, CH-Basel
We are looking for a Scientific Content Marketing Specialist for the Genedata Profiler Business Unit to support our successful and expanding business during the next growth phase.
As Scientific Content Marketing Specialist you will work across functions with product management, product development, business development and scientific consulting translating our product features and values into easily understandable, concise content for articles, white papers, use-cases, blogs to attract new prospects. You will be supporting the launch of new product versions with marketing collaterals and gathering market and competitive intelligence to optimize the positioning of our solutions.
This interdisciplinary, multi-faceted position offers an exciting opportunity to support, shape, and promote successful, cutting-edge software systems and solutions for highly innovative translational research and clinical research customers. The position also offers a high level of interactivity and responsibility in a growing company, and the opportunity to work as part of a strong international team.
This position is based at our office in Basel, Switzerland. It requires some travel within Europe.
- Comprehend business scenarios & challenges, scientific & technology concepts in the area of precision medicine and translate them into concise and easily understandable writings
- Create compelling content for product collateral, email campaigns, landing pages, digital and print ads, whitepapers, posters, and other marketing materials in line with corporate guidelines
- Collaborate with product marketing teams and other internal customers (e.g. business and scientific account management) to translate business needs/objectives into engaging marketing collaterals
- Compose marketing collaterals, implement case studies, and white papers in collaboration with external customers and Genedata scientific experts; produce media presentations, product overview and datasheets, FAQs, briefs, and webinars
- Collect and analyze market feedback and trends in precision medicine, perform market research, track and analyze competing products and solutions
- Support the sales lead generation and qualification process, execute marketing and external communication activities
- Coordinate launch of new software releases with product management, sales, and product development team
The successful candidate has
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Strong background of the biopharmaceutical research and development process and profound knowledge in translational and clinical research
- Experience in preparing marketing/communications/sales materials
- Strong grasp of marketing and branding concepts and social media
- Excellent communication skills, including clear and effective copywriting
- Native or near-native English (especially in writing)
- Highly organized with a flair for project management
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality of work with a hands-on mentality
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
What can you expect from us?
Genedata’s success in providing computational solutions for biopharmaceutical R&D depends on its people from all over the world: innovative data scientists, talented software engineers, strategic marketing thinkers, communicative business developers plus any others with unique skills that make a difference in a highly innovative environment.
Genedata offers an attractive Total Reward Package that comprises a competitive salary and attractive benefits in return for your contribution to our success.
If you would like the next step in your career to be supporting the frontier of science and technology with cutting-edge software, Genedata has just the right opportunity for you!
Our collective expertise in research informatics, combined with our open and scalable computational solutions, makes us the leading software provider in discovery informatics for biotech, pharmaceuticals, and related life sciences.
What is next?
If you are interested in this position, please submit us your CV and motivation letter.
Genedata only accepts CVs and resumes directly from candidates. Personnel recruitment agencies need not respond.
Genedata is an Equal Opportunity Employer.