Scientific Consultant, Biopharma Discovery, CH-Basel
Are you a Scientist who is attracted by solving laboratory workflow and scientific data management and analysis challenges? If you are experienced in biopharma R&D, antibody discovery, cell and gene therapy, protein engineering, bioanalytics, and/or lab automation, we want to meet with you.
Your exceptional analytical and communication skills as well as your ability to quickly grasp abstract concepts will help our customers of large pharma and biotechs, related technology providers and CROs to increase the efficiency and quality of biopharmaceutical research. You will work with customers on scientific and technical projects, dealing with process and requirements analysis, large enterprise system deployments, extensions and integrations. You will be able to build long-lasting customer relationships by involvement from presales up to operational phases.
This full-time position is located at our headquarter office in Basel, Switzerland.
- Prepare and deliver scientific and technical presentations to potential customers
- Conduct customer requirement analyses and functionally specify customer needs
- Plan and deliver training at customer sites and provide expert support
- Manage software installations and upgrades for customers
- Provide technical and scientific support for sales and business development
- Coordinate with product manager, professional services and product development team
The Successful Candidate’s Skills & Experience
- MSc or PhD degree in biology, biotechnology, bioprocess or chemical engineering, computational biology, bioinformatics, or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in either biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries or software industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English
- Experience and talent at giving presentations
- Strong initiative and dedication to quality of work
- Ability to interact productively with scientists and IT experts
What We Offer
Genedata offers an attractive Total Reward Package that comprises a competitive salary and attractive benefits in return for your contribution to our success.
If you would like the next step in your career to be supporting the frontier of science and technology with cutting-edge software, Genedata has just the right opportunity for you!
Our collective expertise in research-informatics, combined with our open and scalable computational solutions, makes us the leading software provider in R&D informatics for biotech, pharmaceuticals, and related life sciences.
What is next?
If you are interested in this position, please submit us your CV and motivation letter.
Genedata only accepts CVs and resumes directly from candidates. Personnel recruitment agencies need not respond.
Genedata is an Equal Opportunity Employer.