Talent Acquisition Manager/Recruiter, Genedata, CH-Basel
The Talent Acquisition Manager (Recruiter) is responsible for designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy, sourcing, and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, career events, etc., conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions. Furthermore, the Staffing Manager navigates hiring managers through the entire interview process and collaborates with the Human Resource Business Partners to ensure a proper hand-over after the hiring decision is made.
This permanent position (80-100%) is based at our headquarters in Basel, Switzerland.
- Manage full recruiting cycle, incl. planning of the hiring process, sourcing, evaluation process, interview process, and decision-making process
- Manage and function as point of contact for any queries from internal users regarding Social Media for HR, Genedata Career Web Page, and Applicant Tracking System
- Collaborate with (hiring) managers on a regular basis and proactively identify hiring needs of the organization and align these with hiring strategy
- Source potential candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Organize and conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Prepare recruitment materials incl. job postings and post them on appropriate channels
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports
The Successful Candidate Has
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- 5+ years’ full cycle recruiting experience, incl. talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing
- Proven work experience as an in-house or agency recruiter, preferably specialized in IT, Bioinformatics or/and Life Science industries
- Familiarity with Social Media, HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What Can You Expect From Us?
Genedata’s success in providing computational solutions for bio-pharmaceutical R&D depends on its people from all over the world: innovative data scientists, talented soft-ware engineers, strategic marketing thinkers, communicative business developers plus any others with unique skills that make a difference in a highly innovative environment.
Genedata offers an attractive Total Reward Package that comprises a competitive salary and attractive benefits in return for your contribution to our success.
If you would like the next step in your career to be supporting the frontier of science and technology with cutting-edge software, Genedata has just the right opportunity for you!
Our collective expertise in research informatics, combined with our open and scalable computational solutions, makes us the leading software provider in discovery informatics for biotech, pharmaceuticals, and related life sciences. We are headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and have subsidiaries in Germany, USA, Japan, Singapore, and the UK.
Are You Interested?
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and motivation letter.
Genedata is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Genedata only accepts CVs and resumes directly from candidates. Personnel recruitment agencies need not respond.