Sales Development Manager, Genedata Profiler, USA-Boston
Are you a translational, clinical research scientist, product manager or scientific sales professional with a strong entrepreneurial spirit? We are seeking to grow our successful, highly innovative, and interdisciplinary business team in our East Coast Office.
As Sales Development Manager for the Genedata Profiler platform, you will be a key member of our dynamic team, empowered to have a significant impact on the continuous growth of our business. You will create solutions, enabling our partners in precision medicine, translational and clinical research achieve their vision of precision medicine through leveraging the full power of multi-omic data. This includes a stimulating enterprise software sales scenario, consulting and partnering with multiple influencers and decision makers from IT, science, and business.
- Develop new business in target markets, as well as continue expansion within existing clients;
- Build relationship with translational and clinical scientists and provide solutions for optimizing their scientific and data workflows;
- Drive business – prospecting, negotiating, and closing deals from initial contact through signed agreements;
- Develop and communicate project proposals and present to interdisciplinary teams;
- Manage accounts post sales and relationships with pharma key accounts, turning clients into partners and advocates.
The Successful Candidate Has:
- PhD or MS in Bioinformatics, Molecular Biology, Genetics, or related discipline;
- Proven scientific and technical experience in translational and clinical research, genomics in clinical trials and precision medicine;
- Track record of successful business development or sales in a B2B setting;
- Ability to prioritize goals and successfully move deals through the sales cycle;
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to interact productively with scientists, managers, and IT experts both internally and externally as part of an interdisciplinary team;
- Strong presentation skills and demonstrated success in presenting to individuals at multiple levels in the organization;
What Can You Expect From Us:
Genedata’s success in providing computational solutions for bio-pharmaceutical R&D depends on its people from all over the world: innovative data scientists, talented soft-ware engineers, strategic marketing thinkers, communicative business developers plus any others with unique skills that make a difference in a highly innovative environment.
Genedata offers an attractive Total Reward Package that comprises a competitive salary and attractive benefits in return for your contribution to our success.
If you would like the next step in your career to be supporting the frontier of science and technology with cutting-edge software, Genedata has just the right opportunity for you!
Our collective expertise in research informatics, combined with our open and scalable computational solutions, makes us the leading software provider in discovery informatics for biotech, pharmaceuticals, and related life sciences.
What Is Next:
If you are interested in this position, please submit us your CV and motivation letter.
Genedata only accepts CVs and resumes directly from candidates. Personnel recruitment agencies need not respond.
Genedata is an Equal Opportunity Employer.