The management and analysis of large volumes of heterogeneous data generated along biopharmaceutical R&D processes is considered a major bottleneck in biopharmaceutical innovation.
Genedata has successfully worked for over 10 years on addressing this challenge and has developed the Genedata Biopharma Platform in close collaboration with leading biopharma R&D organizations. The Genedata Biopharma Platform consists of several systems that can be used stand-alone, or in combination to provide a fully integrated solution for Biopharma R&D. Individual components of the Genedata Biopharma Platform have been rapidly adopted and are already productively used by the majority of leading biopharmaceutical R&D organizations around the world.
The Genedata Biopharma Platform offers sophisticated solutions for the discovery process, for bioprocess development, and for the characterization of biopharmaceutical molecules. It focuses on key challenges originating from working with heterogeneous data, coming from different sources. The platform
- Captures any kind of data originating from different instruments and technologies in an efficient and consistent way.
- Organizes experimental data in meaningful structures in order to keep data easily accessible; Scientists can quickly make decisions based on all relevant information.
- Integrates heterogeneous data and enforces regulatory requirements to guarantee data integrity.
- Processes data in an intuitive and efficient way. The integrated business logic enables a high level of automation and significantly increases data quality.
- Analyzes data in a transparent way and enables their interpretation on a scientific basis, thus improving the decision process.
The Genedata Biopharma Platform consists of two types of systems: Workflow Systems and Data Analytical Systems. The Workflow Systems Genedata Biologics® and Genedata Bioprocess® collect data and provide data access across the whole biopharmaceutical R&D process and guarantee data integrity. The Data Analytical Systems Genedata Expressionist®, Genedata Selector™ and Genedata Screener® harmonize and automate time-consuming data analysis workflows of complex data types such as MS, NGS, and various other assays.